WIN PUB IN THE PARK TICKETS AND A BOTTLE OF GIN!
Simply sign up to the Hampton Court Gin newsletter via the promotional pop up or newsletter on the homepage, by 20.05.22, to enter the prize draw! Good luck!
Prize open to UK residents aged 18+. Opens 09.05.22, closes 23:59 20.05.22. Prize consists of 2 tickets to Pub In The Park Wimbledon, (Sunday 29th May 2022, 13:00-19:00 afternoon session), and 1 x 70cl bottle of Hampton Court Gin. To enter, sign up to the Hampton Court Gin newsletter pop up or newsletter signup on the www.hamptoncourtgin.com homepage within the promotion period. You can unsubscribe at anytime by clicking unsubscribe on the newsletter, or emailing email@example.com. Prize subject to availability, non transferable, no cash alternative. Winner will be announced on our Instagram page after the closing date, and contacted for name, email and address details to supply the prize. ID may be required. This giveaway is not sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
WIN A BOTTLE OF HAMPTON COURT GIN
*NB: promotion closed on 28.02.22*
Simply sign up to the Hampton Court Gin newsletter, located at the bottom of our homepage, by 28.02.22, to enter the prize draw! Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion opens at 00:01 on 01.12.21 and closes at 23:59 on 28.02.22, (the Promotional Period).
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of The Orchard (The Promoter), their immediate families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
- To enter, visit hamptoncourtgin.com and sign up to the newsletter with your email within the Promotional Period. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One entry per person.
- There is one prize of a bottle of Hampton Court Gin (The Six Wives or Lord of Misrule) (70cl, 42%vol) to be won, and there will be 1 prize winner.
- The prize winner will be selected at random from all valid entries within the Promotional Period. The prize winner will be drawn and notified by 07.03.22 using email details provided upon entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotor will attempt to contact the draw winner at least 3 times, and the winner will have 28 days from initial contact to respond and claim. In the case that they do not respond in time or do not accept the prize, the Promotor reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and allocate it to a Reserve Winner drawn at the same time as the original prize draw winner. Age verification and identification may be required.
- Following a winning claim being verified and accepted, the Promoter will liaise directly with the winner to arrange delivery of their prize. Delivery can only be made to 1 address within the UK.
- The prize is exclusively for the prize winner only. No cash alternative, and the prize is non-transferable: the prize cannot be re-sold, transferred or advertised in whole or in part, whether or not for profit, commercial gain, in the course of business or for any other purpose.
- Prize is subject to availability. If due to unforeseen circumstances the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize, as its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- Promotion and entry instructions on promotional materials including online, print, and promotional website form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners may be required to take part in related publicity, including (without limitation) publication of the name and image of a promotion winner via Promoter’s website, social media and other press and media channels.
- All entries will be conducted by an approved automated service.
- Entering details online is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost or delayed, or which are unable to be sent due to technical errors, or for any other reason beyond its control.
- The winner’s name and county will be made available on request by emailing email@example.com for a period of two months after the closing date.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize(s).
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- Bulk entries made from third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- The Promoter may terminate these terms and conditions and the prize draw if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions, if the Promoter decides in its absolute discretion to withdraw the prize before any winner is notified, or thereafter if any circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent or restrict the Promoter or any other person or party from providing the prize or any aspect of the prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England, Scotland and Wales in the United Kingdom.
Promoter – The Orchard, registered address: Pippins, Angel Road, Thames Ditton, Surrey, KT7 0AU, UK. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
Please Enjoy Hampton Court Gin Responsibly.
WIN A CASE OF THE SIX WIVES GIN
*NB: THIS PROMO IS NOW CLOSED*
Terms & Conditions
Prize draw open to UK, 18+. Opens 20.08.21, closes 30.11.21 at 23:59. 1 prize of a case (6 bottles) of The 6 Wives Gin, 70cl, 42% vol. Visit www.hamptoncourtgin.com, and sign up for the newsletter within the promotion period. Winner will be drawn and notified by 14.12.21. Internet access required.
WIN A BOTTLE OF THE SIX WIVES GIN
*NB: THIS PROMO IS NOW CLOSED*
Time & Leisure magazine, are offering readers the chance to win a bottle of The Six Wives Gin. Enter here.
Competition ends midday 20 August. 1 winner will receive 1 bottle of gin. All entrants must be over the age of 18. UK entrants only.